Douchebags in the Mist


Can you use "douchebags" in a major newspaper? I guess you can. I'm particularly willing to allow it if when the term is used to describe those to adopt the style fondly-called American Jackass (AmJack, for short, since you'll have to use it so often). If your name is TOWWAS, read closely - there's some real science up in here. Am I right, brah?

Untucked bold-striped dress shirts? Check. Distressed bootcut jeans with back pocket stitching resembling a peacock's plumage? Check. Square-toed Kenneth Coles in gloss-black? Double-check. Let's hit the clubs, broseph.

Interested in more douchebaggery? I highly recommend the blog Hot Chicks with Douchebags. The first part of that is debatable about 50% of the time, but the second is scientific fact, broheim.

2 comments:

towwas said...

I'm approximately 100% sure my publication would not allow me to use the word "douchebag." Which is a shame, because it means I can't follow up on this important story.

Anonymous said...

The oddest thing about this is that I was just commenting to Michael about about gorillas in the mist, no lie!

tmb