[Blue Steel joke goes here]

From the dudes at Context:

Hey Jason,

We need you for the Context fashion show: Friday Oct 26th. I met with most of the models last night. I'm asking everyone to stop in to get fitted this week wed, thurs, friday, or sunday during store hours. I will be available all day Sunday if people need me to be. I'll be sending you an additional email shortly with more show info. You'll start to see ads in the Isthmus and Onion this week.

Dress rehearsal is Wed Oct 24th at 9pm. I really need everyone there, but if you absolutely can not make it we can arrange something.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ryan

2 comments:

Spice said...

OMG, I have to send H.Go to take photos!!! Or will M.Bro be making an online scrapbook? Please say yes.

J.Bro said...

H.Go and M.Bro will need to take that up with my agency.