Is "The Running Man" already taken? I bet it's not.


If I was going to write a short story about a guy who likes to run and the weather he likes to run the most in, I could write it about this morning and it wouldn't be categorized in the fiction section. 50 and early-morning fog is my ideal running weather, and what was supposed to be 8 miles this morning turned into 13 when I decided to run right past the turn to our house and keep going. Keep your fingers crossed for me that tomorrow morning is a repeat!

3 comments:

Burrito Eater said...

Running sucks!

Good job! :)

grrrbear said...

Why run when you can drive? You get there *so* much faster...

That second picture totally made me thing of the "running from the camera" blog!

http://runningfromcamera.blogspot.com/

J.Bro said...

That's exactly where I stole the idea from!