Let's hope they're deterred by high gas prices

I realized something while I was walking to the bus tonight, and I think I should warn you - this cold wave would be the perfect time for a robot attack. Not only would our layers of thermal underwear make our defenses sluggish and ineffective, but all the giant coats make perfect disguises for their silvery, metallic exoskeletons. Everyone walks & turns their heads from the waist like robots anyway. I'm just sayin', don't be surprised tomorrow if you look into the depths of a furry-collared parka and see glowing red eyes.

3 comments:

Mister Vertigo said...

You are absolutely right. I think everyone in the country should just stay in their homes and work from home until this cold snap passes by...

towwas said...

They probably run on solar power (which, here at least, we've had plenty of). Or wind. Or COLD POWER, whatever that might be, but they're robots, they can work it out! Aaughh!!

Sophist said...

There was a streak of burglaries in my neightborhood in Minnesota, and when we had ultra cold snaps, I felt quite secure that my house wouldn't be burgled as I slept! But I wasn't thinking about robot invasions - very short-sighted of me!!