Cheaper and Mondayer


I'm such a superstar haggler that I got these European-market-only Cheap Mondays from a guy on Superdenim for less than a third of retail (which, I'm sure you haven't forgotten, is $65). Converted to Euros, you could count what I paid on your fingers and toes. When that also includes UPS shipping from Germany, you could count what I paid for the jeans on two closed fists. However...




there's no way I can pull these off, and I'm reselling them. Rrrrarr, I'm the hulk of skinny european denim, rrrarrrr.

7 comments:

Spice said...

Hee! It's like when I accidentally tried on some of those Audrey-Hepburn-inspired 'skinny pants' at The Gap.

grrrbear said...

Holy crap, how do you even get your feet through those things?

K.Bro said...

I find that very scary! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight cause every time I close my eyes, I'll see that image!

I Blog, You Blog said...

Did you have to get help getting them off? I think *that* would have been a great picture...M.Bro with both hands on the pantlegs and one foot up on the chair in a giant *YANK*...

Heh.

Sophist said...

those are awesome. Yeah, how long did it take to get them on and off for the photo? I'm sorry to hear that they won't be making it in the "keep" pile. Hey but maybe you'll be able to pull them off once you hit marathon-race-weight-lean!!

Sophist said...

On second thought your bulging quadriceps and calves will be an impediment to getting your legs into them once you are marathon-race-ready. can't win!

J.Bro said...

The 2% stretchy-stuff mixed with the cotton makes them pretty easy to get on. I couldn't get them on without flipping them inside-out though, and yes, there was some laying on the ground and wiggling.

They're already sold. For a $20 profit.