Denim-lined leather - just like your soul

After retiring a wallet my uncle Rich (who, with Gayle, read occasionally - hi Gayle and Rich!) gave me for Christmas many, many years ago, and replacing it with some soulless (but awesome-looking) white wallet from Target (which I bought because I wanted the indigo from my jeans to stain it - it didn't work out), I just bought this wallet from a guy on Superfuture.

That may have been the most complicated sentence I've ever written.

It's leather lined with denim, and the orange tab means it's from the mid-to-late 1970's. It's also around an inch larger in both directions than my current wallet, so ass-fading ahoy!


5 comments:

towwas said...

Nice sentence.

Sophist said...

That looks pretty awesome. Is it used? Will it turn your money indigo blue? How come mens' wallets never seem to have coin pockets in them? Is ass-fading a desirable property?

Spice said...

Yeah, are guys required to jingle their change in their pockets? Where does it go if you don't put it in your pocket?

J.Po said...

You sure have a thing for denim!

J.Bro said...

Yes - change goes in your front pocket. It's tough being a dude - wallet, cell phone, coins, keys, maybe chap stick, possibly a banana, and all with no purse.