Starring me, I guess

I've only been told I look like two famous people - once by Spice and ELF that I look like replacement-Becky's boyfriend on Scrubs, played by Scott Foley. And again this weekend by one of the guys crashing on our floor - "Have you ever seen a show called The Unit? Because you look exactly like one of the guys on it. Weird." So this morning I decided to find out who this face-stealer is - turns out Scott Foley has a new gig and I only look like one famous person -


Update: My sister reports that a goateed-me also looks like Tom Green, but I think she's just experiencing the infamous Facial Hair Confluence Syndrome. I'd probably look like Hitler with a Hitler-'stache.

4 comments:

K. Bro said...

Um...what about tom green? when you had a goatee, it was scary how much you looked like him!

towwas said...

Yeah, you totally look like Scott Foley.

K. Bro said...

Missy used to say the same thing, back in our college days. Ah, college. Let's have a moment of silence for the fun, carefree days of our undergrads...

Spice said...

You were on the reruns of Scrubs I saw last night.