RIP BlazeyBro

After many years of faithful service, Blazey wheezed its last breath of ethanol on Monday. "Sure, it'll run again," said the car mechanic. "But $2500 is a conservative estimate." Sorry, Blazey, but I wouldn't even pay that to fix MBro. My dad's going to haul it back to Nebraska when he's here for Thanksgiving next week, and Blazey's going to live with a new family in a (shhhh) J-U-N-K-Y-A-R-D.

Let's try to remember Blazey in happier times -


But we still need to drive places, right? Taken care of, my concerned friend. Those pictures you'll have to wait for...

2 comments:

Spice said...

As someone who lost her car last year, I sympathize. RIP, Blazey - we had some good times together.

Burrito Eater said...

Poor Blazey,,,RIP. It was a good ride! I am glad I can be in her/his/it's last photo!