I'm holier-than-no-one

First, on the public image front, tell me I'm not the only one getting flashes of Courtney Love from post-surgery (or -ies! guess them!) Britney?

Second, on the divorce front, KFed is either a shrewd businessman who loves his sons or a total ass.
According to sources, KFed is currently in negotiations to sell a sex tape he made with Britney Spears for $50 million. One company in Arizona is willing to pay the fee. KFed is using the tape in negotiations with his ex. He’s willing to sell her the tape for $30 million and custody of their two sons.

The tape was filmed in the first few weeks they were together at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It shows Britney and KFed getting down and dirty with her performing several sexy acts on his nasty ass. A source said, “At the time the two of them were in the honeymoon stages of the relationship and couldn’t keep their hands off each other. They did nothing all day but have sex—and play the odd game of chess.”

And the stupid joke that barely needs writing - "Ha - I bet it was an ODD game to them!" Sorry.

6 comments:

towwas said...

Yeah, definitely some Courtney Love there - that's actually who I thought it was before I started reading.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the sex tape thing is true. Certainly they must have them - they were taping other inane, dull thing they did (witness: the TV show) - why not that, too?

Mister Vertigo said...

When will celebrities learn that making tapes of themselves having sex is never a good idea?

J.Bro said...

Or is it always a good idea? Would I be blogging about her if this story didn't exist? I think this kind of press is good - reminding people that Britney Spears used to be a sex symbol, rather than a barefooted and overweight baby-dropper. Apparently she's in the studio with Pharrell working on her new album - there's no way a video could hurt sales.

I Blog, You Blog said...

Actually, for a minute, I thought Drew Barrymore had gone off the deep end again... But, oh look, that is BritBrit...

You make a good point about the publicity, JBro...the only bad publicity is no publicity...or something like that.

Sophist said...

Wow! I'm sure blackmailing Britney into giving him the kids will make a great impression on whoever grants custody.

grrrbear said...

Yeah, if *I* were a judge, I'd sure think to myself "Damn, he sure loves his kids! What? He's got a baker's dozen other kids out there he never sees? Well I'm sure this isn't financially motivated...he must just love his kids with Britney more than all his other kids. That's why he only wants custody of *those*."

Yup. Open and shut case, clearly.