A September Post

This is what a blog post in September looks like. Hopefully it will tide you over until I can post pictures of Mel's first trip to Chicago and her first day of school. Awwwwww! And the military-issue peacoat I picked up from Goodwill - it's so warm just writing about it makes me sweat. Awwwwww!

Battlestar Galactica is hopeless and depressing and fantastic. It deserves a very high place in your netflix queue. (A tip from a BSG veteran: start with the miniseries, and don't be fooled by the labels on the season 1 discs)

3 comments:

towwas said...

Hey! I just finished the miniseries last night, and I have this to say about the ending: Oh! My! God! Can't wait til the next disc gets here....

grrrbear said...

I lurve my mil-issue peacoat! I got one two years ago and frankly, I don't need any other coat for most of the winter. At least until I get home to MN where we actually have real cold weather.

You'll love it. Enjoy!

Mister Vertigo said...

I just finished season one of BSG. The mini-series was great, and the show is awesome! I'll be starting season two here shortly. I will get through all of them before October when season 3 starts.