Melt your stupid face off


"Madison, WI
A six mile lunch-hour run in Madison today turned quickly from jaunty workout to grisly tragedy as a young man's entire body melted into a puddle of skin and muscle. The 27 year-old west side resident, identified by dental records as little-read blogger 'J.Bro' was training for this Sunday's XTerra off-road triathlon when disaster struck. 'One minute he was running, kind of jerkily and haltingly, and then he just, uh, turned into goo,' reported a witness to the accident. Funeral arrangements are not yet finalized, but the .Bro family has requested that friends and family put liberal bumper stickers on their cars in lieu of flowers."

8 comments:

Spice said...

Aren't you 26?

J.Bro said...

I'm sure someone will run a correction for that typo on page 6 of tomorrow's entry.

Spice said...

I guess I should have asked "Weren't you 26?"

Spice said...

Does your gooification mean that I get to eat the Chicken Tandoori bowl I bought for you at Trader Joe's?

towwas said...

You went *running*? I wouldn't have walked the slight uphill to the bus stop this afternoon if it hadn't been the only thing standing between me and my ride home!

J.Bro said...

"Does your gooification mean that I get to eat the Chicken Tandoori bowl I bought for you at Trader Joe's?"
Are you kidding?! Chicken Tandoori from Trader Joe's is the one, lone, single, solo thing that can revive me! I'm so excited!

K.Bro said...

You are such a baby. It's been over 100 the past week in Nebraska. Be happy that you moved away!

miss shirley said...

Running? I know you are training, but see you can't participate in any kind of -athalon if you are dead. It just isn't allowed.