L'Alpe d'Huez


Other than tomorrow, today's the biggest stage in the tour - an hors categorie climb followed by a cat 2 followed by the ten million switchbacks on Alpe d'Huez. I have Cunego picked to win the stage. Now, you may disagree with that pick, but here's one thing we can all get together on - Tom Boonen is sissy.

Update: Oooh - I was close, huh? Also, Floyd Landis may look like a Nascar driver, but damn that guy can throw down on the climbs.

And here's tomorrow's beastie of a stage - which starts with a 25 mile climb up the hors categorie Col de Galibier. I'm picking Sylvan Chavanel to win and Landis to add 2:00 to his lead.

3 comments:

Burrito Eater said...

You say that as if looking like a Nascar driver is a bad thing...

Sophist said...

Wow, you _were_ close. Nice job. GO FLOYD!!!!!!

Mister Vertigo said...

I find it funny that I don't know what most of the words in that first paragraph mean! :P