The Ditty Bops

The Ditty Bops, of "Ooh La La" and "Sister Kate", are doing their whole summer tour by bike, and blogging the whole thing. And these aren't ceremonial, fun rides down city streets after the tour bus drops them off - it sounds like they're putting in some serious mileage.
last night's show was so much fun. there was loads of juggling; pins and glow in the dark juggling balls were flying all over the place during "we're not clown's" opening act. thanks to the audience who picked our set out of skeleton's hat throughout the evening. and thanks to everyone who wished us well in the mountains and saw us off for this morning's ride.

Don't get distracted by all the new posts - you can't neglect your duty to scroll down and respond to the leather jacket question.

2 comments:

Mister Vertigo said...

You are lucky I read this post. Those short skirts are distracting...

Sophist said...

That's so awesome. I had been listening to the Ditty Bops recently by chance, and I liked them but hadn't paid them particular attention. Now that I know they're touring by bike, I think my like will turn to admiration, and eventually to luuurrrrrrve!