2) What's the largest bill you'd refuse to reach into a full port-a-pottie to get?
3) Did you know that today is M.Bro's birthday? Update: And that she and Mel were attacked by a beaver on their walk to work this morning?!?
1) Definitely from the front - I think my noggin is elongated from the side, but looks pretty normal-sized from the front view. Also, I look less bald from head-on.
2) $20 - a twenty just seems to common of denomination to excite me enough to do something that requires disinfecting my arm. If I told someone I dove in for a twenty, they'd say, "Man, that's disgusting - I have a twenty right here in my wallet that I would have given you not to do it". But a fifty on the other hand - that's a bill you don't see every day.
3) Yessiree. Update: Yes, but not until five minutes ago - but ha! Beaver attaaaaaack!
Beaver Update 2: Here's the whole beaver story from M.Bro:
It was sitting along the edge of the sidewalk by the soccer fields, looking at us. Mel spotted it a few seconds after I did and asked me nervously whether I saw it - I hadn't said anything because I assumed that, as we got closer, it would run down the hill away from us. Just as Mel finished asking, though, it kind of jumped toward us. Mel pretty much ran into traffic (except there were no cars on the road), and then we both ran across the street and crossed back to our side at the next stoplight.