Next I'll guess your weight

After the photo shoot for the '07 catalog this morning (a story I'll tell with pictures once I have some pictures), I came to work to find an e-mail inbox stuffed with hungry customers - hungry for information, and for bikes. I exchanged four e-mails with one Stanford-area rider, from which bike would be right for her to what shop would be a good one to buy it from. About 10 minutes ago, I got a call that went like this:

Me: "BikeCo - this is Jason."
Guy: "Hey - this is Guy, with Bikeshop. I just need to see if you have a bike in stock for a customer"
Me: "A 17" [bike he wanted] in a ladies' frame?"
Guy: "Uhhhhhhh.......yeah? Buut..? how did.....?"

5 comments:

Spice said...

I believe I got a blown tire fixed at said bike shop.

Mister Vertigo said...

Now THATS customer service!

I anxiously await updates on the "bike gang" situation. That sounds like a post on somethingawful!

towwas said...

My bike came from said bike shop! It's a great place. I actually bought a five-year service contract with them, too...and then quit grad school and moved. That must be about to run out. I guess I'm not going to ride the bike there for a tune-up by August.

grrrbear said...

I believe I've never been to said bike shop!

I know it's irrelevant, but I wanted to feel like part of the community...

I Blog, You Blog said...

Yeah, I'm with him ^^^

...er...no, I mean, I'm not *with* him...but chiming in with him...er...

Nevermind.