TMM, 5/4

After yesterday's hard 52 miles in 2:40, today I rode a pretty easy 32 in 1:50. The highlight was passing a student driver through the arb. A green SUV had just passed us both going up a hill and around a blind corner, with no idea whether there was a car, a bike, or a runner coming up the other side. Stupid, stupid, stupid - so I tried to chase them down to say something mean but witty. Tried and failed, of course, but it was a nice little sprint. I don't know what I would have said anyway ("Hey - ummm..jackass!"), so maybe it's for the best.

I've noticed that all the miles I've put in over the last three weeks have been making me very, very hungry. I don't know how I'm going to reach my secondary goal of being 5 lbs lighter at the HHH if I can't stop shoving food in my face all the time. I try to gorge on healthy food, but I'm not even sure that six bananas and three apples are good for you all at once.

No comments: