T-minus around 6.5 weeks

In preparation for the Horribly Hilly Hundreds bike race on June 17th, I hereby proclaim the month of May - "Thousand Mile May". If I didn't have to teach in a little bit, I'd still be outside right now. Tonight is my last lecture of the semester, though, so that will free up some evening training hours. Thousand Mile May ahoy!

Contest Rules: Off-road mountain biking counts 2xMileage. On-road mountain biking counts 1.5xMileage. On-road road biking counts 1.2xMileage. Just kidding. Ha ha. Mileage to be tabulated daily and reported on the weblog "The Taming of the Blog". Any names or places resembling real or imaginary people are either intentional or not intentional, depending.

3 comments:

Sophist said...

So what's today's mileage?

J.Bro said...

Today (5/2) was 30 miles - the ride I had planned for 5/1 got rained out. M.Bro and I are going to Nebraska this weekend and Cap'nBike doesn't get to come, so I'm going to need to make up some mileage with long weekdays.

Burrito Eater said...

95 miles in 2 days sucka!!!

Nebraska sucks...viva Iola!