Where are I? Who am you?

I wouldn't say lecture went terribly, but I think it was a good idea to end it 20 minutes early. I felt clammy and sweaty simultaneously and my t-zone feels like it's being sucked backwards inside my skull with a suction cup. I kept getting lost in my own lecture notes (which they hopefully interpreted as dramatic pauses) and distracted by the tone of my own voice ("Do I sound to preach-ey? Did that statement have a questioning tone? Oh crap - what was I just talking about? Where am I at in my notes?"). I've had better lectures, and I think I just need to regroup and get back into it on Thursday.

Missy had fantastic news for me when I got home though - I haven't got my official entry postcard, but my registration check for the Chequamegon Fat Tire 40 went through the bank, so my entry got picked in the lottery! I'm in!

2 comments:

Burrito Eater said...

Congrats on your in-ness! Fat Tire is an awesome time!

OleNelson said...

Oh, lecture wasn't bad at all, dude. And the "Headlines from Hawaii" bit was amusing indeed.