Sometimes, in lieu of a post with content, I think you should just know what I do with my time.
1) Three point five hours of spinning at the gym.
2) Got Missy to admit, after some prodding, that Sufjan Stevens is not actually "kinda boring," like she thought after hearing Chicago on my Best of 2005 CD.
3) Experienced annoyance with bookstore guy when I found out that one of my textbooks probably won't be in by the first day of class. Because they ordered it late.
4) Read the Lindsay Lohan interview in Vanity Fair. Shamefully realized that she's actually kinda....cool. Not for the bulimia and drug use, but for not being Hilary Duff.
5) Realized I only like reading about somewhere around half of my interests - triathlon, running, and European bike racing? No, sir. Music, TV, and mountain biking? Yep, and I can't figure out why there's a distinction.
6) Saw the first pictures of Axl Rose in public since 2004. He's lost some of the baby weight, but I'm still embarrassed about his hair for him.
It's been quite the productive morning, truth be told. M.Bro's planning to look for and buy a new skirt for the Scrapbook Superstore holiday party tonight, so shopping and eating stuffed mushrooms will take up the rest of my day.
1) I haven't been in West Towne Mall for a while - how long has the giant "COMING SOON - H&M" sign been there? I'm very excited for this, conditional on there being a menswear section. The first time I went, with Spice and ELF in Chicago, I thought their clothes were too hip for me. I've shopped at the one near Ikea in Schaumburg a few times since, though, and their clothes are getting less hip or something.
2) Scored a pair of Badger basketball tickets and a parking pass in the random gift exchange - far and away the best non-scrapbooking gift.