Maybe I'll put it in her brownie...


In just over an hour, Missy and I will be celebrating the first new episode of Arrested Development in a month with soup and garlic bread. We're also mourning the possibility that it's also the last episode we'll see on network TV. Will the show make it past tonight's episode? Or will we have to watch the last, "lost" seven episodes on DVD?

Post-AD Update: HA! Oh. my. God. Tony Hale singing Mr. Roboto (again)! Monster! "Maybe you're not smart either. I didn't know until someone told me"! "We had the signatures"! "It's not my trick, Michael...."! And the best - "Why am I not going underwater?!"!!!

2 comments:

Spice said...

Don't forget "The fact that you call it that shows that you are/aren't ready."

FD said...

That show makes me laugh so hard. I'm sad it's being taken off the air.