It knows

I've noticed that the big cut on my schnozz does a good job separating out the more forthright people I know. Spice and Alex C, for example, asked me about it within 10 seconds of first seeing it. A few minutes ago, Alex actually interrupted his sentence for it - "So when are you and M.Bro headed back to Nebra.....what happened to your nose?!" I'm not sure if my less-forthright friends (I'm lookin' at you, ELF) are just secretly curious or assume that it was some embarrassing mishap that I'd rather not talk about (to be fair, they wouldn't be entirely wrong on that count).

4 comments:

Mister Vertigo said...

Well, since I don't get to see you over the holidays, I'll ask: What happened?

towwas said...

Sorry, man - I mean, I just didn't want to bring it up.

Spice said...

I thought it was hilarious that you thought it wasn't noticable! The various versions of the story of how it happened were hilarious as well. Maybe even, hi-lar-i-ous.

Heard that you've taken on heater duty for us due to H.Go's sudden departure - many, many thanks for that!

Elf said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even notice, but I'm blaming it on the dim light in OleNelson's abode...

;(