MR N

F*ck you, Fox. And f*ck you too, TV-watchers of America, for watching Stacked. Jason hate Nielson households!

Update: Still pissed. If you're feeling testing, Fox's Viewer Comment line is (310) 369-3066. David Cross was right -
I got an idea for what you can do...why don't you fucking fire your complete marketing team, alright? Get a new one in there that knows how to market a show that won five motherfucking Emmys, Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Writers Guild Awards, Directors Guild Awards, Producers Guild Awards, Critics' Top Ten lists. You know, if you can't market that kind of show and get better ratings, then maybe the problem doesn't lie here [on the set]. Maybe it lies with marketing.


Update: Found it - the most appropriate screencap ever

3 comments:

grrrbear said...

A-motherf*ckin-MEN.

Makes Hulk ANGRY!!!

[sigh]...what's the use? We live in a nation of idiots. Completely senseless idiots...

This is so depressing.

Spice said...

I talked to my class about this today and they...didn't care. Yes, this is why the show was cancelled. I don't think it should have been that difficult for FOX to get an audience of intelligent young people, but apparently they've dropped the ball. I really, really hope it ends up on cable - I think it would kick ass there.

Mister Vertigo said...

Yikes.

All I can say is that I'm sorry for your loss :(