It's "la-tech", Pervy McPerv

Thanks to Spice (who comments regularly), ELF (who used to comment, but now hates my blog) and Herr Goebbels (who has always hated my blog), I know how to write super-awesome LaTeX documents. I was a little ashamed that I didn't know how before, and I'm even more ashamed now, since it's no harder than putting links in this post. Also, now I can pretend to be working for a week or two while I re-format everything I've ever written and put all my citations in Jabref.

4 comments:

elf said...

you can waste away the many hours until the return of dsf being 'intellectual' with jabref.

maybe that comment was too nice. should i reformat it?

towwas said...

Um, I don't understand this post at all. It sounds like you're writing about characters in Dr. Who. Or the Bible.

Sophist said...

The heroic LaTeX has summoned the powers of Spice, ELF, and Goebbels to foil the evil General Jabref! But watch out because General Jabref may demand re-formatting... Is Super LaTeX up for the challenge? STAY TUNED!!!!

Yeah, it makes no sense to me either. But I'm happy to make up my own plot to go along with the words.

Mister Vertigo said...

Wow, between this post and the one about the penny in the car, I'm really starting to feel dumber.