Waffles for chicks - wafflettes?

Apparently Footlocker also has womens' Nike Zoom Waffle Racers on clearance for $19.99. Between the eight available colors, I think every size is available. From what I've been told, though, you should order 1/2 - 1 size larger than you typically wear.

Mine shipped from Wausau, WI and got here in two days - I can't promise that yours will ship that fast though, so don't hold me to that.

If you're lucky enough to need a 5.0-6.5 or 12.0, they have these beauties in your size -


3 comments:

Mister Vertigo said...

I've known you my whole life, and to this day I STILL don't get your taste in shoes. I'm sure they are great running shoes, but they are so FUGLY! Why do good shoes have to be so damn ugly?

I'm sure my opinion is of the minority on this blog, but I couldn't help but comment!

J.Bro said...

Perhaps it's not so much MY taste in shoes as YOURS - hmmm? HMMMM? Chew on that one, Mr. I'll-just-wear-what-everyone-else-is-wearing-thanks-very-much.

Ashley said...

Hey, obviously the other two who replied dont have any taste in shoes either. I looked at them once and I fell in love with them. They are awesome. Even if they are for boys or if they are for girls. I cant really say if they are comfortable to run in because I havent got my pair yet, but the two people that I have talked to say that they are really comfortable. So I will take their opinion.