New reader

It's always a grand day in blogger-ville when I get a new regular reader. Last night, Ms. Ashley came on board, and is already forging ahead with comments on my taste in shoes and Ann Althouse's taste in "teen" "pop" "stars". Ms. Ashley will be reading and posting from Lincoln, NE and will be awfully embarrassed when she sees the first picture I've decided to post of her. Feel free to welcome Ms. Ashley to the fold by guessing her astrological sign, giving her a cookie recipe, telling her about your first childhood pet, convincing her to come to UW-Whitewater, etc.

Ms. Ashley in 5th grade:



A much more recent picture (with her very hot sister):


3 comments:

Ashley said...

What do you think you are doing putting that picture of me up there. I dont like the first one but I love the second one. Where did you find that picture and what gave you the reason of putting that up on the internet. But I guess it is alright if you want everyone to know that I am your SISTER-IN-LAW.

J.Bro said...

But you look adorable in that first picture!

And you're my what-now? I'm pretty sure I only have one sister, but I don't think she's in any legal trouble and she's certainly not a lawyer.

Mister Vertigo said...

Welcome Ashley!