Like a Traveling Wilbury, this set of questions goes from blog to blog. Answer them on your own blog, so like billionare adventurer Steve Fosset, they may continue to circle the globe.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
1.21 GB, 540 files. I'm still warming up to the idea of digital music on a large scale - I'm very tactile.
2. The last CD you bought was:
Francis the Mute - Mars Volta. I feel like they make music that I _should_ like, but I haven't been able to get into the new CD or De-loused in the Crematorium.
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
New Pornographers - "It's Only Divine Right"
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Hmmmm - is it sad or telling (or both) that I can't name these off the top of my head? Here are five songs that I would be really excited to hear on the Current -
The Black Keys - "All Hands Against His Own"
The Shins - "Young Pilgrims"
Elliott Smith - "A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity to be Free"
New Pornographers - "The Laws Have Changed"
The Decemberists - "Billy Liar"
5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
Like J.Po, I'll also be encouraging Spice to post, and I'll also be encouraging ELF (because I don't have a good sense of what kind of music she likes) and T-bone (because his taste overlaps with mine) to play.