Flockey update

I'm writing this from the kiosk in the Nat (which was cleverly designed to maximize wrist pain while typing to make sure I don't take more than my fair share of time) while I wait for my ride. Tonight's contest ended in a highlight-filled tie that involved our team coming back from a 0-3 deficit to tie the game at 4-4. Two of those goals were in the last three minutes of the third period - and one of those two while I was sitting out on a penalty (apparently I shoved someone - pansies). That gives us three series points for the season (two for last week's win and one for the tie) - we need four to make the playoffs, so we need to win or tie next week. The ref (not the one who called me for pushing) said the team we play next week tied the team we tied tonight - he said they're lazy, but they can shoot and score from almost anywhere. We have a much better goalie than the team we tied tonight, though, so we have high hopes for next week.

I'm going to have to wear a brace if I keep typing on this kiosk.

No comments: