E-mail list abuse?

Am I being a fogey about this? Are these not inappropriate e-mails to send to 600 students, 6 TAs and a "professor"?

E-mail #1 - Keep in mind that there is a review session for the entire class this evening, and that all of the TAs are having extra office hours before the exam.
I am sure everyone is at the library studying hard for this midterm but I just had one quick question that i hope someone can help me figure out. I can't seem to find anything in my notes regarding USA: Internationalism vs. Isolationism. Can someone please briefly explain this concept to me. I would REALLY appreciate it. I'll bake you some special brownies! :)


E-mail #2 - Some entrepreneurial students used the class list to set up an alternative student-led review session. There were 12-15 e-mails to the class list involved in planning this alternative review. Some people were apparently less than pleased with this.
YEAH SO WOULD YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR REVIEW REALLY FUCKING DISCUSS YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE, SICK OF LIKE HAVING A MILLION ONE MESSAGES, ITS BULL


E-mail #3 - There was a response to e-mail #2 which said that the tone of e-mail #2 wasn't necessary, but that he would set up an alternative e-mail list through g-mail. This was a response to that e-mail.
blow it out your ass

2 comments:

Juan Dixon's Number 1 Fan said...

Perhaps you should socialize them into the norms of classlist propriety?

You could write something like this: Hey you stupid fuckheads, that kind of bullshit language isn't appropriate for a fucking classlist you dumb shit.

Ms. A said...

Hey I started to read all your old comments on your blog site and this one caught my eye. I think I know you pretty well and I have never heard you say anything like that. Is that how you speek now, has your type of language changed?